XS/ATLA CROSSOVER AWESOMENESS
And Last but not Least
And YES, I DID draw all of them myself (I used bases, but I did).
So now you fangirls can squeal to death. But PLEASE, do NOT.
Avatar gif dumping. My apologies =p
- amon: that firebender took my parents
- amon: then they took my face
- zuko: my dad burned my face off, too, you know.
- amon: I'm sorry to hear that, but--
- zuko: NO SHUT UP YOUR FIRE LORD IS NOT DONE TALKING
- zuko: MY DAD BURNED MY HALF OF MY FACE OFF AND BANISHED ME FROM MY OWN HOME
- zuko: THEN HE TELLS ME TO GO LOOK FOR SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN MISSING FOR A HUNDRED YEARS SO THAT I COULD COME BACK
- zuko: AND THEN DAMNIT I DID I FOUND THE GUY AND I EVEN HELPED HIM GET RID OF MY DAD FOR BEING A CLASS A ASSHOLE
- zuko: AND I BROUGHT MY HONOR BACK AND RESTORED THE MOTHERFUCKING FIRE NATION BACK TO THE GLORY IT ONCE WAS
- zuko: AND WHAT DO YOU DO????
- amon: I--
- zuko: YOU WHINE AND YOU BITCH BEHIND A MASK. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE FIREBENDER WHO DID THAT TO YOU WHILE I HAD TO GO AGAINST MY OWN FATHER
- amon: well--
- zuko: NO YOU WHINY LITTLE BRAT YOU SHUT UP RIGHT THIS INSTANT.
- zuko: NO
I’m just saying….
Everybody’s talking about who should have a statue
I think we can all agree who really needs one
A god among men.
If there’s anyone who deserves a statue, it’s him.
all the yes
Alrighty. FMA + Avatar Crossover Idea Post #1.
So far I’ve got:
- Edward and Alphonse as earthbenders predominately, with Ed specializing in metal bending as well. Correct me if I’m wrong, but in FMA, I’ve rarely seen Al use alchemy on metal materials, so in this cross-over, he wouldn’t do as much metalbending as his brother.
- Roy Mustang as a firebender. No surprise there.
- Solf J. Kimblee as a firebender.
- Alex Louis Armstrong as an earthbender.
- Izumi Curtis as an earthbender.
- Actually, pretty much ALL the alchemists from Amestris would be earthbenders. o_o;;
- May Chang as a waterbender. I figured it suited her style more, plus controlling the flow of water = controlling the flow of chi in your body for alkhehistry.
- Scar as an airbender. Because the parallels to the Ishvalan war and the air nomad genocide fit eerily well. :x
This one was tricky, because airbenders are nomadic and peaceful. And while Scar fits the former very well, I kind of wonder if he’d be able to airbend correctly with all that rage. But air can be just as destructive as all the other elements, plus I can’t really see him being anything else.
- Envy as a chi blocker. The homunculi will not be benders in this fic (as much as the thought of Envy being a firebender/waterbender would be EPIC), but chi blocking is entirely different. Plus, Envy = acrobat, so seeing him pull Ty Lee’s moves would be SO AWESOME.
+ This crossover is set in the same time as Legend of Korra. It makes more sense.
+ Any character that doesn’t use alchemy in FMA is automatically a non-bender. Though I gotta admit, Ling as an airbender would be quite amusing. :D