I don’t think I’ve made it clear…
Just how much I want Lin to be adopted.
I want Lin to have been adopted by Toph when she was a baby, but more than that.
I want Toph to have either been a badass Single Mother, or a badass Married-To-Another-Lady Mother.
Or I want Lin to have a Wife.
I know that my hopes are too high for Nickelodeon, judging by the fact that they were against the idea of Korra being, well, Female. But I really get the feeling that Bryke would have put it forward sometime, and I just really love the idea of it.
The world of Avatar has strong, yet flawed, female and male characters everywhere. PoCs in high places, women in high places, badass Genderfluids…
It’s such a fucking amazing show.
So I’m fine if my far-fetched headcanon doesn’t become canon, but I’d really like it. And Legend of Korra is the only show on TV where it’s actually feasible.
And it’s created for kids.
- katiedollthesillyhead reblogged this from mitsurugireiji
- accio-regina-n-ruby likes this
- neeyagirly reblogged this from mitsurugireiji
- mirrorfade likes this
- popularmechanic likes this
- shutup-and-keeptalking likes this
- smokindumplin likes this
- gavels-in-the-snow likes this
- anotherwordformyth likes this
- fasach likes this
- ordnance likes this
- youngtitan213 likes this
- starkinglyhandsome said: suddenly my brain is shorting out on characters…there are fellow fluids in avatar and I DON’T REMEMBER THEM WHAT???? who were they I MUST KNOW I FEEL SO STUPID THAT I CAN’T RECALL (unless they’re from the newest Korra ep which I haven’t seen yet)
- nottophbutmelonlord likes this
- mimimelody reblogged this from mitsurugireiji
- motorcycleboys likes this
- mitsurugireiji posted this